To become a Canadian citizen we prepare our students for the written citizenship test which focus mainly on the questions based on the recent tests. We prepare the students for the English Interview and as well as teach them the basic history and geography of Canada. We have prepared around three hundred questions and created well designed lessons to help them pass the Citizenship test. The students who need to apply for their citizenship are also given help prepared for CELPIP LS test in a very short time.
During the written exam and the interview preparation we help you with:
- The right to vote and right to run for elected office
- Elections procedures
- The rights and responsibilities of a citizen
- Canadian social and cultural history and symbols
- Canadian political history (including the political system and institutions)
- Canadian physical and political geography